1 package frozen rolls, thawed
1 bag large marshmallows
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
6 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Press the rolls into flat circles.
2. Place a marshmallow in the center of each roll and pinch the dough around it.
3. Roll the marshmallow-filled rolls into round balls.
4. Brush each ball with butter and sprinkle it with sugar and cinnamon.
5. Let the rolls rise for 30 to 45 minutes. Then bake them at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes until they're golden brown.
6. Cut one open. Just like the tomb on Easter Sunday, these buns are empty!